EFT Consultations/Supervision, group and individual
current and future EFT events
EFT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
As an ICEEFT certified EFT therapist and supervisor and in addition to my clinical work, I supervise EFT therapists and graduate trainees in person, groups and via Skype.
I offer guidance and coaching through the formal EFT application and certification process to advanced EFT students and can provide specific examples of successful submissions, feedback on your work and support.
I lead EFT Continuous Professional Development groups and Advanced Externship training as Option 1 route to EFT Certification.
I am the first EFT therapist and supervisor in the UK certified by ICEEFT, and one of only a few certified EFT supervisors/consultants in the country for the time being.
Monthly EFT Supervision Groups
Led by Gulya Diyarova, ICEEFT Certified EFT therapist and supervisor,
director of EFT Clinic, director of EFT International School
Restricted to 7-8 therapists only to ensure close attention to participants' dilemmas and skills application.
Open exclusively to those:
- who have completed EFT externship training,
- started/finished Core Skills modules,
- or planning to pursue further advanced EFT training
Pre-Externship participants of EFT International School are welcome, if you have completed Introductory EFT Overview workshops and read "Creating Connections. Practice of EFT" by Sue johnson.
Especially useful for those who are thinking about EFT certification with special attention paid to relevant issues and questions arising from that.
Commitment to the whole series is required
(7/8 monthly sessions) to preserve consistency and continuity of learning the model.
What will you be getting?
• A steady and substantial focus on EFT process, skills and interventions in an atmosphere of a safe and collegial/supervisory support
• Attention paid to the following (flexible structure of the meetings):
- Dilemmas and stuck places, any EFT 'ah-ha' moments, with some didactic material in step-by-step approach (as the model itself unfolds in therapy).
- Review of the participants' case material (audio/video presentation) focusing on what worked, or maybe didn't, interventions used and a rationale behind them, what other entry points might be there, helping with 'tough' places and support around where to take it further;
- Role play on the basis of clients' material or dilemmas
• In-session use of DVD clips of Sue Johnson’s, Gail Palmer’s, Rebecca Jorgensen’s couple sessions with subsequent discussion.
• Relevant articles, useful forms, presentations relevant to the topics under discussion.
• Exploration of a clinician's use of self and how it is impacting the process.
£45 for 2 hour session per person.
Every care will be taken to preserve the confidentiality of clients.
· Attending therapists are expected to belong to recognised professional bodies (eg, BACP, UKCP, COSRT, etc) and are bound by Code of Ethics to keep confidential any clients’ information in the videos.
· Therapists will be given notice to leave the room and not participate in a session if they think they may know the clients in videos.
· Participating therapists recognise and accept that no clients’ material can be shown outside these sessions and no copies can be made, audio or video.
EFT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL